Thursday, December 24, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Winter Wonderland North Georgia Style
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Where Did October and November Go?
Okay, that accounts for October, but no excuse for November. But to catch me up
- A new blueberry and rasberry bush were planted.
- My grapes and all the new bushes have been mulched for the winter.
- The garden is cleaned out and waiting for next year
- A carolina jasmine was planted in front of my house. I love jasmine and can't wait to smell it as I walk out the door this spring and summer
- A crape myrtle is still in it's container waiting for it's home
- All my outdoor plants are in the house, but on sunny days get to go out on the deck.
- Pansies were planted for a little fall color and are poking their little heads up from the leaves on sunny days.
On a sad note, my favorite little banty rooster was scooped from his perch by an owl right in front of my husbands eyes. He was out on the deck around 5 one morning, (had heard a noise), and out of the sky came an owl. We didn't find out until the next morning it was Roscoe.
Most of my Christmas presents have been purchased, but the tree is not up yet.
Looking forward to getting back on track with the posting and the upcoming new gardening year.