Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Shadow?

I watched the news this morning and saw where the Ground hog had seen his shadow, and we were in for 6 more weeks of winter. Who would have known it here it Chickamauga, Ga.  After I picked my granddaughters up from school, we headed to the walking track around the local school. The temperature?  66 degrees.  Tomorrow's forecast is in the 60's with rain coming our way later in the day, along with rain on Saturday. But again, on Sunday we expect warm weather.

This groundhog saw her shadow and mine taking here picture!


We may be in for 6 more weeks of winter, but I am going to enjoy this warm weather while I can.

Karen

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime