Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gardening with Kids




I developed several products a couple of years ago under the Mackenzies Garden logo. Mackenzie is my oldest granddaughter, now 5. My goal for 2009 as far as my business goes, is to grow my business. One way to do this is to get publicity on your products. With a marketing budget that is near zero, you have to get creative. Surf the net, look at other peoples blogs, and websites to get ideas where you might get some buzz about your product. I am submitting my products to a review site for gifts for grandkids. I am in the process of updating my website front page, but went ahead and updated the Mackenzie's Garden page first. Check out my beautiful grandkids (these pictures were made 2 years ago). I love the way the pictures fade in and out. The picture of Mackenzie watering the garden is actually her garden she planted from the butterfly kit I sell. http://www.gardenchick.com/mackenzies-garden.html My youngest granddaughter is Kendall.


Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime