Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sharing Your Seeds with Friends

A great gift to give your neighbors and friends are seeds from you own garden. Susann at
Share-Croppers is sending me some of her seed packets to share with my friends, and I had to let you know about them. There are many varieties of flower and vegetable seeds, and herb packets are soon to arrive. VERY reasonably priced at $2.99/packet of 12. I plan on ordering more for a plant sell I am going to.

This is not a compensated add. Many of you know I am all about buying local and supporting small businesses. Any time I see a product that I think is unique, I want to let my readers know. If you like Susann's product, let your friends also know about her site.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Karen, Finally the herb illustrations are being done now. The first group of vegetables is at the printers. I feel like such a turtle, but I guess as long as I keep moving forward I'll get there. Thanks for your support. Susann

    By Blogger Unknown, At July 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

  • Karen, Finally the herb illustrations are being done now. The first group of vegetables is at the printers. I feel like such a turtle, but I guess as long as I keep moving forward I'll get there. Thanks for your support. Susann

    By Blogger Unknown, At July 25, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime