Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Monday, August 29, 2011

Child Labor


 I was working on some pictures for a magazine article on gardening with kids, so naturally I took pictures of my granddaughters.  My granddaughters are smart, so involving them in working for my business is a little tricky.  We had gathered lavender from my garden several weeks ago, and it had dried out.  Now was the time to put that dried lavender to use so I had them "making lavender sachets" for one of the pictures. Those lavender sachets were so much fun, I now have quite a few to use in my lavender dryer sacs, and they have no idea their Nanny outsmarted them.



Working diligently on lavender sacs








Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime