Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bella and Gracies






I have met a lot of people along the way while trying to grow my business, and I am always amazed at the people who are willing to share their time to help you. Karen at Bella and Gracies is one of those people. Karen graciously agreed to post my blog content regarding gardening with kids on her blog and site. I would like to share her site with you and the darling dresses she makes for little girls. Wouldn't these make unique Easter dresses? I encourage you to support indi businesses this year, not only local farmers markets, but those hundreds of women who are crafting their businesses.






Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime