Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girlfriends


Back from the beach in Gulfshores, Alabama with my girlfriends. I missed last years trip, and have had a rough past year. Feeling sorry for myself I almost turned the trip down again. What a mistake that would have been!Girlfriends don't expect anything from you, will listen to a little whining, then put you in your place. Refreshed and relaxed I am ready to tackle my Gardenchick website, new products, and get out and garden!
Here's to my girlfriends, Becky, Deena, Jodie, and Joanie. Ya"ll are the best!
Karen
P.S. Thanks to another great girlfriend, Shawn for her cowgirl on the beach picture.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime