Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catch my blog posts on a successful woman

One of my goals this year is to promote my business http://www.gardenchick.com/ When your marketing budget is tight (did I say tight?, non existant), you have to think creatively. Don't we do this with our gardens? I divide plants, plant older seeds, swap plants etc., to create my garden, just as many of you do. So...given that fact that I like to write, I have been seeking out opportunities to do so. I submitted a request to http://www.businesshelpingbusiness.com/ stating I would write articles for blogs in exchange for the publicity. I received two requests, one from http://www.asuccessfulwoman.com/ to write an ongoing blog feature, and an article for a newsletter at http://www.parentsmatter.co.uk/ which is going to feature my fairy garden and butterfly kits. If you have a business and are looking for ways to promote it, there are endless possibilities out there. You just have to LOOK. See my post at www.asuccessfulwoman.com/success/2009/03/11/a-garden-of-possibilities-create-a-vision-for-your-business/
Karen

Fairy garden and butterfly kits can be found at www.gardenchick.com/mackenzies-garden.html
What a great Easter gift for the little girl in your life.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • karen, it is a lovely article and look forward to the next one! you just keep going for it girlfriend!lol proud of you and your ambitions and dreams, and very proud of you for pursuing them! big hugs :)

    By Blogger Comfrey Cottages, At March 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

  • Karen, i just went over and read your article. wow what an insperation you are, i like your ideas and am going to give them a try.I dream alot and draw pictures and that helps too.I will be watching for your next article. Your a real go getter, keep it up and you will relize your dreams.

    By Blogger Goat Lady, At March 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime